Status: Full time, Permanent
Salary: To be determined
Our client is a credit and collection company that specializes in providing financial recovery and credit related services for a variety of corporations, organizations and institutions.
· The duties of a Collection agent includes collection calls and/or correspondence in a goal oriented collections department.
· Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts
· Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
· Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers
· Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
· Issue payment commitment letters
· Recommend bad debt write-offs
· Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
· Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
· 2+ years of collections experience at a 3rd party collection & recovery company *is a must.*
· Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently.
· Bilingual in English and French both verbal and written
The company offers full medical benefits with a very competitive base salary + commission